Keeping our guests safe
Piggery Cottage is well placed to be an attractive destination when the lockdown eases. It is self contained, and with self check-in via a keybox guests need have no face to face contact with the owners.
The surrounding area has many beautiful places to visit where social distancing can be observed or guests can enjoy the large garden which although shared with the owners is big enough to ensure that guests have their own space.
We have introduced an enhanced cleaning regime to ensure our guests remain safe.
- A gap between bookings of 24 hours is in place to ensure proper cleaning and sanitising of the cottage.
- The cleaner will wear personal protective items (PPE e.g. mask, gloves and apron).
- Rooms will be ventilated before cleaning.
- All surfaces will be cleaned with detergent and water before being sanitised with a bleach based disinfectant.
- Particular attention will be paid to frequently touched surfaces such as door and cupboard handles.
- Linens (including pillow and mattress protectors) will be washed at the highest temperatures for the fabric and rotated so that towel and bedding sets are “rested” between guests.